Wednesday 29 December 2010

Memories from 2010

Its the last week of 2010 and heres a review of my year

Highlights of 2010
Finding an amazing job with amazing people where I get treated with respect

Finally left a job of 5 years where I felt like I was being judged and was never going to get out of the naughty girl shell

Having some amazing nights out with my girls and some memories I will hold on forever

Making my ever increasing wardrobe as stylish and sassy as ever

Realising my real people and the people that are just about getting the most out of you

Getting Take That Tickets (Yay)

Lows of 2010

Splitting up with someone I actually quite liked

The friends I have lost in my life

Missing out on amazing pair of Alexander McQueen Shoes GRRRR

(dont really want to do to many lows as I am all about postivity)

Heres some pictures from 2010

Me and Busta Pug

Me and Alice @ Winter Wonderland

Me and Liz @ Alto

Me and My Number one Girl Marie x




Me Partying

No comments:

Post a Comment