Wednesday 29 December 2010

So Xmas is Over and its all about NY !

I cant believe Christmas is over the time went so quick it was only this time last week I was rushing about in Bluewater looking for things to buy for presents now, Christmas was okish bit boring and standard but I had a nice relaxing time with my mum and dad ! I got some really nice presents and was very spoiled !

So now its all over I'm looking forward to NY Eve and NY day, Ill be working at Glitterball in Cobham on NY Eve with the lovely Alice and then NY day I will be partying with my besties at Zuncut I don't know what to wear for it but I know its gonna be immense !

So for this week its working and no playing, getting my hair cut tomorrow like this its already kind of like this but going to go and bit shorter


Anyone for now I'm going to do some work (well look like I am doing some work then go home and paint my nails)

Bit of a boring blog for my first one but they will get better x

No comments:

Post a Comment